Friday, March 9, 2012

IIT INTERVIEW TIPS (BT)

This is the time of everyones serious preparations for Interview. For all those who cleared GATE I guess this post may help them to some extend atleast. I attended interview  for IIT Kharagpur and IIT Kanpur in 2010. That was a first time interview experience for me.

 Important things I found may be useful:

1. Try to remember the list of subjects studied during B.Tech. Different universities are having different course pattern and hence this will be one of the first questions asked by all  interviewers. Always try to tell the list of subjects you are more confident.

2. There will be questions about your project. So be well prepared to explain them what you did and what results you got. Also be ready with your interpretations your result.

3. Be confident on what you are telling. Most of the interviewers will ask "are you sure?". Most of the times that question asked just to check you are confident with answer not because you are wrong.

More detailed interview experiences can be found at the following links to my older posts.

1. IIT Kanpur

2. IIT Kharagpur

If you have any queries  fell free to contact me

2 comments: